William Perkin CofE High School opened in September 2013 in a small part of a new building. In April 2014 we moved into the full building, which contains:
- A 750-seat Performance Centre
- State of the art Science labs
- Suited classrooms in all subject areas
- Extensive sports pitches and facilities
- Well-equipped facilities for Music, Art, Dance and Drama
- Specialist SEN Unit for high-functioning Autistic Students known as 'The ARC' (opened in September 2015)
Our Sports Curriculum is currently taking place in our full-size indoor Sports Hall, outdoor MUGA and 3G artificial grass pitch (AGP) which we are planning to make available for community use. If you have any enquiries about our facilities, please email [email protected]
William Perkin CofE High School has been working in conjunction with Ealing Council, Sport England’s Inspired Facilities Fund, the London Marathon Charitable Trust and the John Lyon's Charity in order to become a community sports hub in the North Greenford area.
The school is proud to announce that the new outdoor sports facilities are complete andinclude a sports pavilion and a full-size, floodlit, third-generation (3G) artificial grass pitch (AGP). Further details can be found here.