William Perkin CofE High School opened in September 2013. The school contains the following facilities:
- A 750-seat Performance Centre
- State of the art Science labs
- Suited classrooms in all subject areas
- Well-equipped facilities for Music, Art, Dance and Drama
- Specialist SEN Unit for high-functioning Autistic Students known as 'The ARC'
- Sports Pavilion with extensive sports pitches and facilities
Our Sports Curriculum is currently taking place in our full-size indoor Sports Hall, outdoor MUGA and 3G artificial grass pitch (AGP) which we are planning to make available for community use.
If you have any enquiries about our facilities, please email [email protected]