For entry into Year 7 in September 2021, William Perkin Church of England High School has an agreed admission number of 200 students for entry into Year 7.
Of the 200 places available:
- 20 are designated as Language Scholarship places
- 40 are designated to Horsenden Primary School
- 20 are designated to The Edward Betham Church of England Primary School
- 120 are designated to criteria a, b, c & e of the admissions criteria
For entry into Year 7 in September 2020, the distance of the last person to be offered a Nearest High School place on National Offer Day was 0.315 miles.Back to the top
Specialist Language Scholar
20 places within William Perkin CofE High School will be made available each year for students applying for a place in Year 7 and with an identified natural aptitude for Language. The application process is designed to test a child’s natural language and linguistic aptitude. As such, a child can be awarded a Language Scholarship place based on lingual aptitude, irrespective of any prior tuition.
There will be a single Specialist Language Assessment Day for Specialist Language Scholarship Places at William Perkin Church of England High School and Ada Lovelace Church of England High School. This Assessment Day will be held at William Perkin Church of England High School on Monday 5th October 2020 at 4.00pm. This is the ONLY assessment session and late applications will NOT be accepted.Back to the top
Applications can be made to the Academy by listing William Perkin Church of England High School as a preference on your Common Application Form (CAF) submitted to your Local Authority by 31st October 2020. Kindly note that we do not have a separate application form (SIF) - simply apply via your Home Local Authority Common Application Form only.
Applications for Specialist Scholarship Language Places is now closed.
The Twyford Church of England Academies Trust runs a single Specialist Language Admissions Test for Specialist Language places at William Perkin Church of England High School and Ada Lovelace CofE High School.
All applicants must also complete a Common Application Form through their Local Authority, listing William Perkin as one of their six preferences – otherwise we will not be able to consider your application for a Specialist Language place.Back to the top
- Friday 2nd October 2020 by 12.00 noon: Closing deadline for the Specialist Language Scholar Admissions Application Form to be submitted via the link above
- Monday 5th October 2020: Specialist Language assessment day at 4:00pm
- Friday 16th October 2020 (after 4.00pm): Specialist Language assessment results communicated to parents & carers
- 31st October 2020: Common application form (CAF) to be submitted to your Local Authority, listing William Perkin as a preferred school choice
Further details can be found in the Admissions section of this website.
You can address any queries to [email protected]
Next - Prospectus