This section includes information about how to apply and application deadlines.
Although the majority of William Perkin students enrol into the Sixth Form, we are also able to invite applications from external students to join the Sixth Form. William Perkin has a thriving Sixth Form and we offer a wide range of A-Level courses.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS: Friday 11th December 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS: Monday 25th January 2021
Before completing your form, please ensure that you have the following information to hand:
1. Applicant details and contact information
2. Parent(s)/carer(s) details and contact information
3. Current school (including Head of Year 11 contact details)
4. Previous and current courses of study (including grades already achieved and predicted grades for current courses of study)
5. Sixth Form course choices
Upon completion of the electronic application form, you will receive an automated receipt via email with your application ID number and the date of submission. You will also be able to save your application as a PDF and print - we strongly encourage you to do both. If for any reason you do not receive a confirmation email, are experiencing technical difficulties or you wish amend your course selections, please email [email protected] with your application ID number, full name and date of birth. If you submit more than one application, we will accept your most recent submission as your active application.
Next - Further Information